Bromite 67.0.3396.88 is a Chromium Plus web browser for Android with ad blocking and privacy enhancements features. It is ported from NoChromo wild browser with privacy-focused patches. It is in the line of latest Google Chrome and is stable enough for daily usages. However, the Google Sync, Data Saver, and Translate are not supported here. But it is not the limitation of Bromite, as all Chromium-based projects as the general public are not allowed to use Google API for free (except on using Chrome).
This browser is mainly focused on Adblocking and Privacy. So, don’t expect any theming here. You can not customize your browser to dark mode.
Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK is for those who hate Ads, and love their privacy. Moreover, it is not recommended to root your device for using this browser. It provides a no-clutter browsing experience without privacy-invasive features. Its fast ad-blocking engine makes the browsing more smooth without any annoying ads.
Download Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK
You can download the APK file of Bromite 67.0.3396.88 from the link given below:
For instructions on how to install this APK file, read ahead. A full step-by-step tutorial is given on how to install Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK manually.
Changelog for Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK
- baked-in adblock engine with filters from EasyList, EasyPrivacy, and others
- remove click-tracking and AMP from search results
- DNS-over-HTTPS support via Google/CloudFlare servers
- allow playing videos in the background
- StartPage, DuckDuckGo, and Qwant search engines
- privacy enhancement patches from Inox patchset, Brave, ungoogled-chromium and Iridium projects
- webRTC, canvas, audio and other anti-fingerprinting mitigations
- all codecs included (proprietary, open H.264 etc.)
- built with official speed optimizations
You can inspect all functionality/privacy changes by reading the patches.
Currently, this Browser is built for the ARM, ARM64, and x86 and for the Android SDKs versions 16 and 21. Additionally, Monochrome, SystemWebView, and vanilla Chromium are inbuilt with Bromite.
- Chromium project
- Iridium project
- Inox patchset
- Brave Browser
- AdBlock Plus, uBlock, Peter Lowe’s adservers list, EasyList, and EasyPrivacy
License: The patches are released under GNU GPL v3 as part of the Bromite project.
How to install Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK on your phone
Below are the steps to install the Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK for Android using a file manager in Android phones. Note them carefully!
- Download the APK file in your PC or laptop. We would prefer calling the file as Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK over here for now. If you download it directly on your phone, it will be in the folder named ‘downloads’ in your SD card.
- Now, download the ASTRO File Manager from the Android Market on your phone. It’s totally up to you as you may use any other file manager as well.
- Next, in your phone, go to Settings option, then go to the Applications, enable the “Unknown sources” box. Tap ‘OK” to the warning that pops up on your screen. OR For Android 4.0+ users: Go to Settings option, then select Security. Now, scroll down and enable the“Unknown sources” box. Tap ‘OK” to the warning that pops up on the screen.
- Now, you need to connect your phone to your computer or laptop and transfer the Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK file anywhere either to your SD card or to your phone memory.
- Now, disconnect it from the PC and then navigate through the app to your directory where you have transferred the APK.
- Tap on the Bromite 67.0.3396.88 APK file. You will see a popup. Now tap on the “Open App Manager” button.
- Now, tap on the Install button. You shall now move to the Android installation interface where you would come across the permissions required for the app. Tap on the ‘Install’ button again in order to begin the installation.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the new Bromite 67.0.3396.88 for Android app on your phone!