Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL is striking everyone’s attention. Though the new devices are not officially available yet, APKs from the devices are being pulled up. Recently Google Pixel 3 launcher beta APK was pulled out and gained an outstanding response.
Following up by, the redesigned Google Pixel 3 camera APK which is updated for the old Pixel series, is available to direct download here.
Pixel 3 Google camera is noticeably different from Pixel 2 camera for its updated UI. I tested the APK on my Google Pixel 2 XL, and note some of the exceptional features that are introduced to this new camera. Let me you those here.
Pro Features of Google Pixel 3 Camera APK
- The different camera modes, paranorma and portrait are accessible at the bottom in a left to the right sliding pattern. Previously, in Google Pixel 2 camera, all these options were on the side, but now the slide – outside menu has been removed.
- On sliding left to the right, the more option now enlists features like photosphere, slow motion, AR stickers, lens, and settings.
- The thing which excites me and everyone is about the camera that supports RAW images, with a raw folder in which all your RAW images will be saved.
- The portrait mode of the camera came out with an advanced face retouching option; now you can choose either the natural or soft type of retouching.
Google Pixel 3 camera APK usage
The Paranorma mode records sound. Well, it’s not officially announced and cannot be seen in the pulled out APK software, but the official update may bring up this new feature.
The APK will turn your default camera into Google Pixel 3 camera, so there is no need to install any other camera app for that.
Note: By just installing the app on your old Pixel phones, the APK will not showcase all the features of the new Google Pixel 3 camera. To earn those hidden added features, you will need to edit build.prop form system folder using a root file explorer (a way turning you old Pixel phone to Google pixel 3 XL). A complete easy to follow up guide is given below.
Google Pixel 3 Camera APK download
You can download the APK file of Google Pixel 3 Camera v6.1.009.215420794 from the link given below:
How to install Google Pixel 3 Camera APK on your phone
Below are the steps to install the Pixel 3 Camera APK for Android using a file manager in Android phones. Note them carefully!
- Download the APK file in your PC or laptop. We would prefer calling the file as Google Pixel 3 Camera 6.1.009.215420794 APK over here for now. If you download it directly on your phone, it will be in the folder named ‘downloads’ in your internal storage.
- Now, download the ES File Manager from the Play Store on your phone. It’s totally up to you as you may use any other file manager as well.
- Next, in your phone, go to Settings option, then go to the Applications, enable the “Unknown sources” box. Tap ‘OK” to the warning that pops up on your screen. OR For Android 4.0+ users: Go to Settings option, then select Security. Now, scroll down and enable the“Unknown sources” box. Tap ‘OK” to the warning that pops up on the screen.
- Now, you need to connect your phone to your computer or laptop and transfer the Google Pixel 3 Camera 6.1.009.215420794 APK file anywhere either to your SD card or to your phone memory.
- Now, disconnect it from the PC and then navigate through the app to your directory where you have transferred the APK.
- Tap on the Google Pixel 3 Camera 6.1.009.215420794 APK file. You will see a properties popup.
- Now, tap on the Install button. Select Package installer. You shall now move to the Android installation interface where you would come across the permissions required for the app. Tap on the ‘Install’ button again in order to begin the installation.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the new Google Pixel 3 Camera app on your phone! Now you should find it on the app drawer of your phone.